Account Inquiry via Internet
Perkins Loan Center
Unofficial Withdrawal or Suspension
Welcome to the University of North Carolina School of the Arts Office of Student Accounts. This office is comprised of three areas:
- Student Accounts Office is responsible for all student billings.
- Cashier’s Office is responsible for the receipting and depositing of all University related funds.
- Perkins Loan Servicing Center houses and maintains records for the NDSL Federal Perkins Fund and also collects payments.
Office Hours 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
Office Telephone Number: (336) 770-3307
Cashier’s window will be open from 9:00 am – 12:00 noon and 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm Monday through Friday
Located in the Welcome Center – 2nd floor
Trish Garner, Director of Student Accounts, Loan Collections, & Cashiering
Donita M. Moore, Assistant Director of Student Accounts & Loan Collections
Shalon Vogler, Student Services Manager
Casey Powers Sloan, Cashier
Not available at this time.
Students will be billed in mid-July for Fall Semester 2013 with payment due approximately one week prior to first required day of attendance here at UNCSA. Students will be billed in mid-November for Spring Semester 2013 with payment due January 7, 2014.
UNDERGRADUATES AND GRADUATES
There will be NO MORE PAPER BILLS MAILED. The students will receive an email to their campus artist email address when the bills are ready to view on the web thru E-Z Arts.
PAPER BILLS WILL STILL BE MAILED. The students will also receive an email to their campus artist email address when the bills are ready to view on the web thru E-Z Arts.
- Pay bill in full
- GREAT NEWS!!! We are now accepting Master Card and American Express Credit Cards ONLY ON LINE. You will be charged a 2.75 convenience fee. Login to E-Z Arts, click on the Student Link, click on Student Accounts, and click on the Credit Card Payment link. This will take you to Touchnet's secure website where you can pay your balance or view your account activity. PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOT ABLE TO TAKE ADVANCE TUITION PAYMENTS via credit cards at this time.
- Wiring Instructions (REVISED as of 3/20/2013) http://www.uncsa.edu/studentaccounts/wiringprocedures.pdf
- By mail (check, money order, cashier’s check)
UNCSA Student Accounts Office
1533 South Main Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27127
- At the school cashier’s office (cash, check, money order, cashier’s check)
- By Sallie Mae Inc., a thrid party agency that accepts monthly payments. The monthly payments are made directly to Sallie Mae Inc., with the 1st due in May, to PREPAY for the terms. For additional information go to https://tuitionpay.salliemae.com/tuitionpay/enroll/enrollstep1.aspx
- Apply for financial aid by contacting UNCSA Office of Financial Aid.
The Perkins Loan Service Center is a sub-division of the Student Accounts Office. This area is responsible for the collection and servicing of Perkins Loans. Our servicer, EFG Technologies handles the billing of the loans.
You may defer (delay) payments on your loan by submitting forms completed and certified for any one of the following categories:
Deferments are not granted in advance. Postponements and forbearances may be granted to loan recipients who file a request form.
- While enrolled and in attendance as at least a half-time student at an institution of higher education or comparable institution approved for this purpose by the Secretary.
- While enrolled and in attendance as a regular student in a course of study that is part of a graduate fellowship program approved by the Secretary.
- While engaged in graduate or post-graduate fellowship-supported study outside the United States.
- While enrolled and in attendance in a course of study that is part of a rehabilitation-training program for disabled individuals.
Any financial aid refund (financial aid in excess of institutional charges), other than PLUS Loans, is disbursed to the student. PLUS loan proceeds are refunded to the parents unless prior arrangements with the financial aid office are made, in order for the student to receive the check.
The check will be available 7 calendar days from the first day of classes, provided the student is registered and attending classes.
|Through 1st week
Through 2nd week
Through 3rd week
Through 4th week
After 4th week
*Does Not Apply to Summer School
Attendance is counted from the first day of required attendance in a term. Fractions of a week count as a full week. No refunds will be made following the fourth week. Exceptions to the policy may be reviewed by the Tuition and Fees Appeals Committee. Refunds of less than $1 will not be issued.
UNCSA will prorate institutional charges for Federal Title IV aid recipients based on the percentage of the term completed, calculated by dividing the number of calendar days the student attended in the term by the total number of calendar days in the term. Title IV financial aid recipients will be charged for a percentage of the term equal to the percentage of aid they “earned”. After completing more than 60 percent of the term as calculated above, the student will have “earned” 100 percent of his/her institutional charges, as well as his/her Title IV financial aid.
If a student withdraws or cancels registration before the first day of classes, no financial aid will be disbursed, and the student will be responsible for any charges he/she may owe.
Students who are suspended for disciplinary reasons or who do not formally withdraw are not eligible for a refund of tuition or fees.