Schedules are subject to change.
Transcripts must be requested in writing and must include your signature. The School
cannot accept transcript requests by e-mail since, by law, all transcript requests must bear your signature. You may pick up transcript request forms at the Registrar’s Office or you may
send your request to the address listed above. You can also download our transcript request form. Please include the following information:
- Your full name, and any other name you used at UNCSA
- Your dates of attendance or date of graduation
- Your student ID # (if available)
- Your birth date
- Please indicate whether you attended as a High School, Undergraduate or Graduate student (note all that apply)
- Complete address(es) to which you would like the transcript(s) to be sent
- Your return address and telephone number
- Your signature
- Payment (checks only by mail; cash in the exact amount, and checks taken in person; we are unable to accept credit card payments)
- Email address if possible
Your request will be returned to you if the above information is incomplete.
High School students, while enrolled at UNCSA, will be allowed transcripts free of charge.
The charge for all other transcripts will be $7.00 per transcript.
Please allow five to seven business days after receipt of your request for your transcript to
be sent. During peak times of the year it may take longer.
Please note the following:
The Registrar’s Office is unable to process transcript requests on the day that they are received.
Transcripts cannot be faxed. We cannot process any transcript requests from students who have an outstanding hold on their account.