All current students have a membership to the UNCSA Fitness Center. Staff, faculty,
family members, retirees, and alumni can apply for membership and pay a fee.
Standard Operating Hours:
Monday-Thursday: 6:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sunday: noon - 10:00 p.m.
The Fitness Center is a 20,600 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility with a full size gymnasium, a 4,200 sq. ft. weight area, an Aerobics Studio, and an exclusive Abs/Stretching area. This facility functions as a wellness center providing the means for physical, mental, and emotional well being by providing wellness resources via newsletters and brochures, as well as by providing wellness-related programming to encourage healthy behaviors amongst UNCSA students. In addition to this, a variety of fitness classes that target mind-body-and-spirit are offered weekly and taught in the Aerobics room. Such classes include spinning class, tai chi, yoga and pilates.
Equipment and specialty spaces include:
- Full size gymnasium with volleyball standards and basketball goals
- 1,100 sq. ft. aerobic room
- 4,200 sq. ft. weight area with free weights and Cybex equipment
- Twelve aerobic machine stations
- Locker rooms
Forms for non-students
- Fitness Center Membership (For current employees/retirees/alumni/family memberships ONLY)
- Payroll Deduction Authorization (Current employees ONLY)
- Payroll Deduction Cancellation (To cancel existing membership)