|Register Online Below|
|Tours are offered Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 1:00 p.m. (no Saturday, Sunday or Monday tours)
- All tours are walking tours.
- A general tour of the campus lasting approximately 1 hour will be available.
- An Admissions Counselor will be available after the tour to answer questions about the application process.
- If special assistance is required, please contact the Office of Admissions one week ahead of your planned visit.
- Tours may be cancelled due to inclement weather during winter months. Please call to ensure that a tour will be conducted
- To observe classes, you must make arrangements with the arts department ahead of your scheduled visit:
- Dance (336) 770-3209
- Design and Production (336) 770-3217
- Drama (336) 770-3235
- Filmmaking (336) 770-1332
- Music (336) 770-3260
- Visual Arts (336) 770-3220
Have questions regarding academic coursework for the High School Program?
Please contact the High School Academic Program at: (336) 770-3245
Have questions regarding academic coursework for the College Program?
Please contact the Division of Liberal Arts at: (336) 770-1558
Schedule A Campus Tour Using The Calendar Below!
(Need help registering for a tour? Instructions can be found at the bottom of the page.)
If you have questions about a campus tour please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (336) 770 - 3399
Instructions on how to register for a tour:
On the calendar below, click the campus tour link on the day you would like to schedule your
tour. If there is no link on that day, it is because we are not offering tours on that date.
In the pop-up window, click the blue link that says "Click here to book a campus tour for this
date!" This will take you to a registration form for the tour date.
Complete the form and click the button that says "Book Tour" to complete your registration
for that tour date.
You will receive a confirmation email sent to the address you provide in the registration